Friday, October 28, 2005


Ok, so it's Friday. I have gone to bed around 2 for the past two night in a row...and it was awesome!! haha

Wensday night was...interesting

To make a long story short, I was sitting on the floor because I was laughing to hard to stand. Arienne came out to return my ducktape, and Kim grabbed it and attacked me...yeah...

haha. Last night a group of us were in the lobby till 1 singin praise and worship songs with 4 guitars and a mandelin. It was a lot of fun, and I took a TON of pictures for Tyrome, who said he'd print copies for me! Yes!

The bell is ringing, so I have a half hour till work study...yipee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhkayyyyyyy.

hooray for guitars... and p&w songs!

Anonymous said...

Joy punched me. It hurt my feelings. :(. I'm way serious! haha!

Anonymous said...

haha thanks... Let's see a kid picture of you! That'd be cool.

Yeah, I'll definitely do that. What time do you usually go?

Martin LaBar said...

Great picture!