Tuesday, November 22, 2005

some more quizes...

You scored as Mario. People ask you what your relationship with Princess Peach is. You just say: "It's complicated." You're always on the go. Racing cars, playing tennis, baseball and partying with your friends are all trademarks of yours.

Mario


73%

Pokemon Trainer


73%

Donkey Kong


73%

Link


67%

Samus


60%

Fox McCloud


60%

Kirby


53%

Which Nintendo Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

So now I'm a mix between Mario, a Pokemon trainer, and DK. Bring on the game!



You scored as You Are Deb. You are Deb. You are laid back, and don't care what people think. Good for you. You like to do awkward crafts, but thats ok Rate my quiz a 5, and there will be a link to click on to see my picture!!!

You Are Deb


75%

Napoleon Dynamite


38%

Kip Dynamite


19%

You are Pedro Sanchez


13%

What person from Napoleon Dynamite are you?!?!?!
created with QuizFarm.com

She's the only character I liked from that movie. Sorry, I just thought it was rather dumb.

Today is the last day of classes before Thanksgiving break, and I only have english and workstudy left!! Suzanne leaves around 3, and I'm leaving (most likely) around 6, cause I need to pack and clean. I can't wait till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As in today, November 24, 2005...
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, JOY!

and since you'll have a happy birthday, then you'll have a happy thanksgiving as well!... See you later!