Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas banquet and the lobby - what else do you need?

Last night was so much fun! We had the Christmas banquet, and then I was in the lobby for about 5 hours where my camera got passed around and I now have some of the most random, hysterical pictures.
My hot date Jessica and me. I love that girl

Britt and I dancing in the Lobby. Britt's caption: "I love you, don't you love me?"

Quite possibly one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. Josh and Catchphrase. Sadly, I can't take credit for this genius.

And, of course, some of the Stu-Be hotties at the Christmas banquet. I'm going to miss these girls so much over break

Yeah, I love school. Exams have started and that's not fun. The semester is almost over, and I have to say goodbye to everyone for a MONTH!! and Nila's not coming back. It's gonna be hard, but I am looking forward to a month of no school!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely send out a big boo for not seeing everyone for a whole month! We better be hanging out during break or I will be upset!

~David